Friends and Allies Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Friends and Allies Brewing Company is looking for an experienced brewer capable of taking on a key production role at our Austin TX brewery. We will package 2,600 bbls in 2018 and are continuing to grow at over 50%. We have capacity to expand and are planning more for 2019.
If you would like to be part of a successful brewing team with established brand recognition, a portfolio of respected beers, a high-quality facility, and experience surrounding you email email@example.com.
- Work on feet for 8 or more hours in ht/cold environment
- Regularly lift 55lbs above head and 175lbs to chest
- Squat, Dodge, Dip, Dive, Duck, Dodge
- Strong spatial awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to take accurate notes
- Willingness to keep safety standards high
- Ability to maintain high-quality standards when performing tasks
- Ability to assimilate information, take direction, and then work autonomously
- Both education and experience will weigh in the decision
If you would like to be considered, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends and Allies Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.