Union Craft BrewingApply for this Job
1. Deliveries to accounts in Montgomery County, Maryland 1-2 days a week.
2. Helping our Operations Manager pick and build shipments going to our distributor partners.
3. Some light cellar work including, but not limited to: cleaning and filling kegs, cleaning around the cellar and helping the production team where needed.
1. Must be able to lift 55-pound grain sacks and 165-pound kegs
2. Forklift experience preferred but not required, will train the right candidate
3. Valid driver license with a clean driving record
4. Must possess a strong attention to detail and strong work ethic
5. Be able to work in both cold and hot environments that can often be wet
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and resumé. No phone calls please. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.