Account Executive at Wine & Spirits PR Agency
Colangelo & PartnersApply for this Job
Colangelo & Partners New York is looking for a talented and motivated Account Executive with experience in wine & spirits and/or lifestyle public relations.
AE's participate in all aspects of the integrated public relations campaigns, from media and client relations, to brainstorming sessions and event management. You will primarily be proactively pitching media while providing ideas and input to the social media team for growing account business. The ideal candidate is someone who has knowledge of the spirits industry, has strong writing skills and networking capabilities, and is looking to learn and grow in an entrepreneurial agency.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of business or lifestyle PR with a proven track record of results
- A PR Junkie with a thorough understanding of public relations fundamentals including media list development, media planning, media-training for spokespersons, pitching across print/media/broadcast outlets
- Adept in Cision and Microsoft office tools (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Has existing press relationships and the capacity to build relationships/network with media contacts
- Can work strategically across multiple accounts at once – and handle and field requests from clients, media and managers alike
- Ability to think creatively, contribute to team brainstorms and develop innovative communications campaigns for clients
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment that can change from minute to minute and includes off-site events and client meetings
- Showcases professionalism, respect and humility in every aspect of their job
- Wine and/or spirits knowledge and passion a huge plus!
Colangelo & Partners offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid vacation, subsidized health insurance, 401K, etc.