Hunters Point BreweryApply for this Job
Hunters Point Brewery - Home of Speakeasy Ales & Lagers of San Francisco, California is looking to hire two (2) full time cellar person. The position will require, but is not limited to: transferring beer, tank CIP, use of a centrifuge, keg cleaning and filling and other cellar operations, yeast handling and maintenance, barrel filling and racking.
QUALIFICATIONS OR SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Good candidates must fit in with our enthusiastic and hardworking team environment.
• Must be a great communicator.
• Possess a mechanical aptitude.
• Candidates should be serious about safety, quality and cleanliness.
• Candidates need to be able to lift up to 100 pounds, be able to twist and turn, be able to reach over your shoulders, and work in standing/walking/ crouching position at a steady pace and love to clean.
• Constant cleaning and frequent maintenance is required.
• Availability to work days, nights, and weekends is necessary.
Experience in a brewery is strongly preferred but not required for consideration for this position. Pay rate is hourly and depending on experience while still competitive. We also offer health benefits and a 401k plan. Daily hours are subject to change but typically 8am-4:30pm.
This position will provide an opportunity to grow within an exciting company. We offer a full health benefits package and a retirement savings plan.
If you think you are our ideal candidate, please email us your cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.