National Sales Support
Tribe 9 FoodsApply for this Job
- Involved with the oversight of Tribe 9’s broker network, including assessment of sales efforts and progress.
- Assist with vendor documentation, including set-up documents and pricing forms.
- Analyze sales and promotional data from a multitude of sources (SPINS, Whole Foods, Nielsen); develop and recommend strategies aimed to improve the overall effectiveness of Tribe 9 sales plan.
- Assist with development of promotional calendars, and fill-out vendor specific forms, portals, templates, etc.
- Track sales trends and assess effectiveness of promotions.
- Develop and implement plan to improve sales with current customers on a local and national level. Tasks include phone calls directly to stores, along with store visits.
- Assist with preparation for corporate sales meeting, including assembling data, creating effective sales tools and presentations.
- Willingness to occasionally assist sales team with trade shows.
- Cultivate and maintain business relationships with current customers.
- General administrative responsibilities, including monitoring general email, and effective communication to intended recipient
Skills / Musts
- Proficient with Excel.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and results focused.
- Personable and kind; embrace Tribe 9’s mission.