East Coast & Partial Midwest Regional Sales Manager
ChimesApply for this Job
The East Coast, Partial Midwest Regional Sales Manager is responsible for a go to market strategy that will increase customer loyalty, distribution growth, and company profitability by continuing and building relationships with existing retailers, distributors and brokers. This includes development of an annual forecast, budget and sales plan. The Regional Sales Manager actively manages bottom up planning with each key account on annual bases and sets quarterly and annual objectives.
- Work closely with management to develop and adjust strategy according to market developments (report directly to owner and Business Development Manager).
- Execute short and long-term sales objectives and strategies for market.
- Call on (Core) Key Accounts in the area to ensure distribution, ordering, programming, brand familiarity, staff trainings and proper visibility.
- Manage relationship with brokers in respective channels.
- Develop and maintain sales contact with all major customers and new prospects. Maintain and expand existing distribution and volume sales.
- Schedule and conduct distributor team meetings to inform and educate sales representatives of brand standards to optimize sales performance.
- Manage market work with distributor sales representatives.
- Submit and review a weekly account report, Monthly Calendar and Sales Planner.
- Maintain accurate records regarding distributor profiles, retail and on-premise distribution, and competitive activity and pricing.
- Manage all sales expenses and budgets for market/region.
- Strong servant leadership track record – the ability to serve others by bring out the best in them, resulting in mutual success.
- Expertise in the natural food/beverage/health & beauty channel(s).
- At least 5 years business/sales experience or equivalent education.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Able to travel up to 50%.
- Proficiency with MS Office products.
- Attention to details.
- Familiarity with E-commerce and channels outside of natural and conventional.