Territory Sales Manager- Inland Empire
FIJI WaterApply for this Job
Here's what you'll do:
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory
- Execute and close all sales calls
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements; sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
- Stay in contact with sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and light merchandising
- Building, changing and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed
- Execute days "in the trade" visiting accounts alongside distributor representatives or solo to sell new accounts, gather feedback about product, and troubleshoot any issues
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, IRI/Nielson, Microsoft Office, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge
- Merchandising water, wine, WP&A displays.
- Working backroom stock during field work with internal and external water, wine and WP&A teams.
- Able to lift or move 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Flexible hours due to requirements of position. Willing to change schedule when necessary. Extra hours required to complete specific tasks.
- As Required -- Distributor Meetings, Key Account calls etc.
- Company Meetings -- (FIJI Water, Wine, WP&A and POM).
- Must be able to travel when required.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree preferred and/or plus five (5) years of CPG Experience