War Horse Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
War Horse Brewing Company (WHBC) (Geneva, NY)is seeking a highly motivated, professional individual to fulfill the position of full-time Assistant Brewer. The candidate will be working directly with the Head Brewer and Production team in the production of beer for the WHBC portfolio. Applicants should consider themselves to be a team player and be prepared to participate in and have passion for all aspects of beer making including, but not limited to:
- wort production on our 15 BBL system
- CIP of tanks and brewhouse
- collecting and pitching yeast
- cleaning/filling kegs
- packaging on canning line
- occasionally working in the tasting room or off-site events
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to work for a medium scale brewery in the Finger Lakes and gain experience making a wide array of beer styles.
Qualified candidates should also possess the following:
- 2-4 years practical brewing experience and/or a formal 2 year brewing degree.
- Ability to work independently and be a problem solver.
- Ability to work long hours and weekends if necessary in order to get the job done.
- Ability to work in hot/cold temperature environments and lift 50+ lbs.
Salary commensurate with experience. Comprehensive employee benefit package.
To apply, please send your resume to Justin@3brotherswinery.com along with at least 3 professional references.