Shamrock Foods CompanyApply for Job
This position is responsible for representing and selling Shamrock Farms dairy products to Shamrock Foods and its broad-line foodservice customers. This includes restaurants, hotels/resorts, colleges/universities, and other businesses/institutions. This role operates approximately 80% in the field and 20% in the office. This position works in a fast paced and ever changing environment where attention to detail, a strong sense of urgency, initiative and drive are extremely important to achieving company sales goals.
- Meet and train customers based on thorough knowledge of the Shamrock Farms portfolio of products
- Pursue new business opportunities, penetrating existing accounts to move them to Premium products and working a protect strategy to keep existing business and prevent/regain lost business.
- Meet with key clients, maintaining relationships and developing the opportunity to increase span and tier in each venue
- Develop and implement strategic growth and retention plans for current and future Customers to accommodate Shamrock Farms goals
- Promote growth in premium line of products and sales/revenues to meet goals and surpass the Branch broad-line growth goals
- Represent Shamrock Farms and participate at Expo’s, GSM’s, Regional Showcases, Vendor Fairs, Orientation Classes and multiple PC meetings to promote products and create top of mind awareness.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Three-year minimum Foodservice Sales or related experience in the Specialty category field
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university preferred
- Current valid driver’s license and auto insurance required
- Must have strong computational skills to include discounting, margin, mark-up and commissions.
- Ability to read and interpret reporting. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Must be open to travel throughout the Shamrock Foods footprint in the Western U.S.
- Must be able to work independently and be highly motivated self-starter
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays