National Account Manager
Fort Point Beer CompanyApply for Job
Who We Are
Fort Point Beer Company is a rapidly growing new American brewery. The product of a thriving American craft beer culture, shaped by deeply San Franciscan values: quality craftsmanship and a spirit of innovation. We create balanced, thoughtful beers that reference traditional styles but are by no means bound to them. For us, brewing is the confluence of creative expression and refined technique. We want our beers to tell a story, inspire an idea, and be thoroughly enjoyable. Good Beer For Everyone.
Fort Point Beer Company is made up of hard-working, creative, knowledgeable individuals who have proven that there is a new way to bring craft beer to market. Ingenuity and ambition drive us every day, but we also draw inspiration from those that came before us. Age old brand building and time-tested street smarts are what keep us grounded and humble, while technology and a methodical attention to detail keep us relevant and innovative.
The National Account Manager will guide and maintain strong business relationships with major chain customers throughout our distribution footprint. This is to be accomplished by creating innovative and practical programs and products to increase brand awareness and distribution in the retail marketplace. The position will involve working closely with our sales managers and directors.
As a National Account Manager, you will deliver results leveraging analytics and insights, execute best in class, consistent and concise communication, collaborate with fellow Fort Point team members to create shopper-driven programming and deliver long-term sustainable growth throughout diverse markets.
This is a full-time role based in our San Francisco HQ that will require occasional travel.
Apply through Google Hire here
- Working alongside our Sales leadership you will assist with the day-to-day administration of our largest and most important business partners, coordinating our back office efforts to implement programming, ensure price compliance, set up new items, and track execution.
- Responsible for national accounts revenue growth, profitability, and building brand image and market development.
- Develop and execute account strategies in accordance with overall channel strategy.
- Develop chain account goals and business plans with territory managers.
- Ensure plan execution and facilitation with the Sales team.
- Develop and deliver effective presentations to Sales leadership which include IRI/data analysis and solution based recommendations that will positively affect growth.
- Effective roll-outs of new products & seasonal launch items in National Accounts channel.
- Conduct regular meetings with identified customer targets/prospects while focused on customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Communicate regularly with Regional Sales Managers to ensure execution on opportunities within their territories.
- Disseminate information to the field Sales team ensuring product knowledge, initiatives and trends are up to date.
- Implement approved marketing and sales strategies at the wholesale and retail level while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Track National Account Sales achievement and provide periodic updates to the Sales team.
- Coordinate with Sales Directors and Manager to optimize the sales process and reporting tools to create efficiency and maintain accountability.
- Analyze market trends and brand performance to identify and advise on opportunities for product development.
- Use internal data, along with
market(IRI) and competitor research, to help drive long-term Sales strategy.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Health Care: 100% Employer contribution, 50% for Dependents
- Commuter pre-tax benefits
- FSA pre-tax benefits
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Eligible for Dental, Vision, and Life group plan
- Beer and food benefits