BrickStone Production BreweryApply for this Job
Do you like being out on the streets promoting what you are most passionate about … BEER? Then join our team and let’s keep the beer flowing at BrickStone.
BrickStone Brewery is searching for an On-Premise Sales Representative. On-Premise Sales Representatives are responsible for increasing the sales of BrickStone brand brews at on-premise locations within an assigned territory. BrickStone Brewery first opened its doors in 2006 with a 5-barrel brewing system. We’ve outgrown that system and today, in addition to a 10 BBL Newlands brewhouse at the brewpub, we recently built a separate state-of-the-art production facility with canning capabilities. In our production facility, we brew on a four vessel, 50 BBL Siemens controlled Newlands brewhouse and are looking to grow to a capacity of 18,000 barrels. BrickStone brews are currently distributed throughout Illinois with the plan to open multiple new markets in the future. Our portfolio includes a diverse selection of award-winning beers, including 2012 GABF gold medal and 2012 World Beer Cup bronze medal APA and 2013 GABF gold medal Belgo APA.
BrickStone is searching for passionate and skilled people like you! We are hiring a Full-Time On-Premise Sales Representative out of our production facility in Bourbonnais, Illinois. Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Pursue new on-premise distribution
- Continue to retain and develop existing distribution by calling on existing accounts
- Make timely presentations and introduce new and “limited release” beers
- Conduct brand education as needed
- Establish and maintain a regular schedule of account appointments including new sales calls, follow up meetings and regular check-ins with your client base
- Increase sales and secure new distribution in existing and new accounts
- Work closely with the distributor network in an assigned territory to develop and maintain all on-premise accounts
- Plan and execute on-premise marketing events designed to grown both client and brewery sales
- Provide weekly summary reports of business objectives
- Develop and maintain strong positive relationships with account staff, distribution team, and others in the craft beer community
- Communicate with Brewing team, management and other teammates across all levels of a brewery operation to ensure that processes are being conducted in the most efficient and highest quality manner.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about all of BrickStone beers and the craft beer community
- Must be positive and outgoing
- Exceptionally organized with excellent time management
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be on your feet and stay focused and alert for extended periods of time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills geared towards a variety of audiences.
- Basic math skills
- Strong work ethic
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
- Be aware of industry laws and marketing practices
- Be available to attend and host events on client’s premises for brewery events, festivals, beer demos, etc.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Excellent driving record
- Cellular phone with reliable data plan
If you have a passion for beer, then this is a great opportunity for you! You will gain valuable sales experience with room for advancement.
BrickStone offers their sales representatives a competitive compensation package based on paid sales, reimbursement for expenses, healthcare contribution, paid time off, career development through training, advancement opportunities, discounted shift meals, discounts on merchandise, and other perks including a generous beer benefit so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor.
BrickStone Brewery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.