Vice President of Sales
Endangered Species ChococlateApply for Job
Category leading CPG brand is looking for a dynamic and seasoned sales leader who has experience in developing and implementing sales strategies that increase sales velocity, expand channel development and maintain profitable growth. This critical role will be part of a strong executive team that is hyper-focused on delivering against the company’s short- and long-term goals. This person must be a team-oriented self-starter who has a proven track-record of building strong relationships inside and outside of the company and must be experienced in building and developing industry leading sales team.
Endangered Species Chocolate (ESC), a leading brand in the natural and premium chocolate industry, is looking for a Vice President of Sales to drive sales focused results that achieve the ESC revenue and profit necessary to reach the company goal of giving a $1 Million annually to conservation. In addition, this role will be responsible for identifying and building out new channels of business within existing and new accounts.
The successful candidate will join the ESC Leadership Team with the responsibility of both strategy and execution for Key Performance Indicators of revenue dollars, growth rate, sales velocity and channel development and growth.
By embracing ESC’s 4 core values, the Vice President of Sales will:
- Be a person who can “Be Part of the Solution”– by evaluating and developing a sales team that drives world class service to all retail outlets ranging from key accounts to independent grocers
- “Strive for the Absolute Best”by developing and implementing an account-based sales strategy which increases velocity in existing distribution
- Cultivate a culture of “Passion with Purpose” while developing and maintain personalized relationships with key business partners including brokers, distributors and retailers
- Partner with marketing and innovation teams to transform marketing ideas and insights into strategic retailer specific plans to drive volume and new business opportunities while abiding by our philosophy to always have “Respect for Species, Habitat & Humanity”
Ideal Vice President of Sales candidates have:
- A college degree, concentration in Sales, Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
- 7-10 years of related industry experience preferred
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite – including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- A dynamic personality with a vision and drive to succeed as an individual and team
About the Company:
Endangered Species Chocolate (ESC) is a fast-growing company based in Indianapolis and is the #1 brand in the natural chocolate industry with distribution throughout the US and Canada. Over the past 3 years, ESC has donated more than $1.4 million dollars towards conservation through its brand promise. ESC is dedicated to contributing to conservation by capitalizing on the consumer demand for healthy indulgences, “better-for-you” ingredients, and corporate social responsibility.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.