Seismic Brewing CoApply for this Job
SEISMIC BREWING COMPANY – TAP ROOM MANAGER
Job Title: Tap Room Manager
Company: Seismic Brewing Company
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Industry Sectors: Craft Beer – Direct to consumer
Emanating from the craft beer capital of Northern California, Seismic Brewing Company was founded by friends and brewing industry veterans that share a passion for high quality craft beer and an audacious vision to establish new benchmarks for environmentally sustainable brewing through technique and technology. As our name implies, Seismic Brewing Company will be a powerful force in our local community, and we will be a catalyst to shape the brewing industry landscape.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are currently recruiting a motivated, self-starting Tap Room Manager with a passion for craft beer to join our team. The Taproom Manager will be the principal story teller and brand ambassador who can genuinely relate Seismic’s story to our guests.
Our Tap Room Manager will serve as the liaison between production, sales, and distribution to ensure our product can reach thirsty beer drinkers. This individual will work closely with the Brewmaster, Logistics Manager, and various community organizations and, of course, our retail customers. The Tap Room Manager will report to the Office Administrator and the VP of Sales and Marketing and will be responsible for relaying information to multiple departments.
JOB DETAILS: Our Tap Room Manager will interact with many different groups & have a wide range of responsibilities. All job details listed below are intended to support the principal goal of building the Seismic Brewing Company Brand in accordance with our Company Mission and Values.
STAFFING AND SHIFT MANAGEMENT:
- Work with the Seismic Team and Ownership to create a staffing plan and create a schedule for successful daily operations
- Train and empower a crew of passionate daily staffers to present the Seismic Story to the world
- Cash handling, training, and daily business requirements
BEER KNOWLEDGE AND QUALITY:
- Have a desire to know everything there is to know about the beers offered
- Understand the importance of presentation, temperature, and storage as it aligns with Seismic’s standard of quality
- Maintain high level of communication with multiple departments
- Submit daily and weekly reports for financial and payroll accounts
- Prepare and present a weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales report for presentation to Ownership and Directors
- Work closely with marketing teams to launch events, beer styles, and other Sebastopol community events
- Requires an ability to communicate and coordinate with other departments to help build Seismic Brand awareness and presence
- Organize and maintain Tap Room inventory and maintain community relationships with vendors
- Maintain POS and clothing inventory for public sale on site
- Manage and enter all products into Tap Room software to ensure a correct inventory report
- Create weekly orders and maintain stock with anticipation for weekend traffic
- 3-5 years of managerial experience
- A strong passion for craft beer!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with customers and brewery departments
- Highly organized, capable of multi-tasking and maintaining composure in high pressure situations
- Lead by example. Demonstrated success of working independently and as a part of team.
- Be able to pass a background check with no alcohol related violations
- The ability to have flexible hours, including evening and weekend shifts as merited
- The ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs. with assistance if necessary
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary that will be determined by experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, fully funded for employee
- Paid time off & Holidays
- Awesome company culture & amazing people!
- Opportunity to work with our amazing brewing team and get our message to the masses!
If you would like to be the Tap Room Manager for Seismic Brewing Company, please submit your resume AND a cover letter, which highlights your previous experience working with event planning, your passion for craft beer, your required salary, and anything else that you would like us to know about you.
The Resume and Cover Letter can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, RE: “Seismic Tap Room Manager”. This position will remain posted/open until filled.
We apologize, but resumes submitted without cover letters or walk in applications will not be considered.