National Sales Manager
ZenifyApply for this Job
- Sales, and promotion of Zenify products throughout all channels of business across the country including NSF, Conventional, Grocery and Convenience.
- Build and maintain relationships with distributor sales-force, brokers and store management.
- Maximize implementation of all chain promotional activities including, but not limited to: communication with chain management, securing & building displays, maintaining proper levels of inventory, planogram execution, and point of sale distribution
- Build and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Identify key decision makers for account management and contacts to coordinate the use of marketing programs, point of sale materials and sales promotion programs
- Territory covered: Continental US
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill; someone who can express ideas clearly and concisely both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information, responding effectively to inquiries.
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks, requiring good time-management, organizational, problem prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Results driven mindset, with the ability to interpret complex data, developing and communicating value-add solutions.
- Ability to accommodate a flexible travel schedule.
- Establish relationships with distributors, brokers and store personnel.
- Monitor distributor inventory for proper levels.
- Recommend changes in pricing, products, services, distribution, POS and techniques by evaluating results and competitive trends developments.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volumes of targeted distribution channels and creating avenues to increase volume.
- Maintain displays, filling coolers and dry shelves with product, maintain and replenish POS as needed.
- Prepare and deliver Sales presentations to potential customers and distributors, providing product information etc.
- Provide monthly sales and expense reports.