Beer Brand Manager
Imperial BeverageApply for Job
The Brand Manager will manage and plan our approach to market for the Domestic & Import Craft Beer category. The Brand Manager will be the main point of contact for suppliers and will set up annual market plans, set pricing, manage the product mix, create brand goals and incentives, and communicate the sales plans to the Sales team. The Brand Manager will also be responsible for executing launch plans for new items.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Set a plan for company growth within the Domestic & Import Craft Beer category
- Drive the profitability of Imperial Beverage
- Maintain supplier relationships
- Plan for long-term growth, including annual plans, supplier visits, and market approach
- Set and maintain pricing and profit margins
- Assist in recruiting new suppliers within the Domestic & Import Craft Beer category
- Assist in launching new items and new suppliers, driving new profit channels
- Generate and utilize supplier support, financial or otherwise
- Plan brand goals and incentives and communicate this information to the Sales team
- Manage system data integrity
- Attend meetings, conferences and tastings centered around the Domestic & Import Craft Beer category
- Additional duties and responsibilities to be determined
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent education and experience) in Business Administration
- One to two years' experience with the Domestic & Import Craft Beer category on the wholesale level
- 21 years of age or older
- Must possess superior communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly and efficiently while remaining calm and professional
- Strong negotiating skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated with a high productivity level
- Strong analytical skills and numeric ability
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate processes and work well with various departments
- Ability to attain a Michigan Liquor Control Commission license
- Occasional travel required
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, bend, and sit for long periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.