PicoBrew, Inc.Apply for this Job
Marketing Manager, Email Programs and Content Creation
Are you a copywriting phenom? Have you created engaging and effective email programs that drive results? Can you demonstrate your incomparable copy writing skills? And most importantly, are you fanatical about craft beer and spirits? If so, we want to speak with you!
PicoBrew is growing and we’re looking for like-minded, craft-beer loving, content creating rockstars to join our team. The role we’re looking to fill is Marketing Manager, Content and Email Programs.
You’ll be driving all craft beer focused content creation and management of our email marketing programs. You’ll be focused on growing our base, creating and driving a robust email marketing program and leading initiatives that deliver results.
- Develop strategy, goals for weekly email marketing programs
- Create content for all communications, focused on brand tone, and authenticity. If you don’t love beer, you won’t be authentic.
- Drive strategic positioning, establish goals, and create content for smart, targeted email program to drive sales and engagement
- Lead strategy, goals and manage execution of direct email nurturing program
- Own editorial calendar and execute content for all email programs
- Partner with Chief Data Scientist to establish metric goals, testing parameters, timelines and provide metric reports on a regular basis for all major email campaigns/events
Overall content creation support
- Assist with overall marketing efforts including social media, blog, events, campaigns & programs, as needed.
- Provide tone/voice/writing assistance and other content for all marketing functions including collateral and website.
- Must love craft beer and spirits; strong preference for experience in the craft beer industry
- 5+ years of experience in building email marketing programs, social media community management and general content creation either in-house or at an agency.
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar and tone. Must provide samples.
- Demonstrated success in showing initiative. Strong organizational skills and ability to work through ambiguity.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and willingness to jump in.
- College degree (BA or BS)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook campaigns, and MailChimp
- Nice to haves: experience working in eCommerce, crowd-funding, or startup environment.