Senior FP&A Analyst
Lagunitas Brewing CompanyApply for Job
This number-lover partners with our leadership teams to support effective decision-making through a strong understanding of applied financial processes and business operations. Generates detailed budget and forecast models to drive high quality decision-making and closely monitor business performance.
What you'll do:
- Partners with the Department leadership to drive efficiency and target cost savings initiatives through accurate forecasting and detailed, insightful analysis of historical financial performance.
- Supports executive decision-making through business cases, scenario modeling, cost and efficiency analyses and ad hoc reporting and is able to transform these insights into actions through strong influencing skills.
- Develops & reports budgets and forecasts with Department leadership.
- Prepares benchmarking analyses and reports to assist in strategy development.
- Monitors actual cost developments against budget and provides early warnings of deviations.
- Supports operational standards and processes to protect the integrity of accounting records and financial information.
- Participates in ad-hoc projects, reporting and strategic initiatives as necessary.
- Other duties and projects as directed.
What we're lookin' for:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree (Accounting/Finance major preferred).
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience within the finance field; direct FP&A experience preferred.
- High degree of proficiency in Excel required, experience with enterprise software systems (SAP, SQL) strongly preferred. Ability to work independently on a wide variety of projects.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze large amounts of data at a macro and micro level. Experience effectively working in a cross-functional environment and interacting with multiple departments.
- Highly results-oriented with ability to demonstrate impeccable integrity and honesty.
- Ability to manage competing priorities within a dynamic environment.
- A constant learner, flexibility to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Passion for Lagunitas and the beer business preferred.
- Reports to FP&A Manager.
- Ability to travel occasionally (less than 10% travel).