Associate Brand Manager, Juice
Welch'sApply for Job
We're looking for an Associate Brand Manager responsible for one of our Juice businesses to join our team. You will lead the development of the annual business plan for the designated platform and will play a key role in leading critical strategic and executional projects for the Juice business.
What You'll Do:
- Create and gain buy in to annual brand plans for a critical Juice platform including management of plan communication and key updates.
- Leverages data tools and consumer insights to develop firm understanding of category, consumer, and customer dynamics. Uses this understanding to provide monthly summary on business performance and develop game plans, contingencies, and recommendations across the 4 P's. Data sources include: IRI syndicated data, sales reports, Field Sales communications, market research reports, market visits, and competitive tracking reports.
- Responsible for the development and execution of specific marketing activities (e.g. social/influencer media plan, consumer and trade promotion activities, digital couponing, retailer specific programs, etc.) to meet Brand objectives
- Lead the cross-functional development and implementation of Juice line extensions and renovations.
- Identify and execute cost-savings initiatives, aimed at improving profitability of the platform.
- Collaborate with Sales in development of sales materials and goals for consumer promotions, plan initiatives, and new products; attend Customer sales calls when needed.
- Establish and foster productive working relationship with agency partners, brand counterparts and Marketing Strategy to develop and execute winning marketing plans and creative executions.
Who You Are:
- Must have strong leadership ability, analytical skills, presentation skills, and creativity
- Must be able to think strategically, plan and execute promotions, marketing plans and product launches
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and influence effectively
- Must be goal-oriented and focused on delivering results
- Must demonstrate initiative, appropriate sense of urgency, and project ownership
- Must have excellent project management skills
- Must have experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Should have prior experience with consumer research, P&L management, and volume forecasting
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS required with 5 years of related industry experience
- 2 years of relevant CPG work experience
- MBA is preferred
What You'll Enjoy:
- Collaborative colleagues working together to deliver results.
- Flexible work schedules including Summer and Winter Hours
- Robust health benefits, and paid time off programs
- Generous 401k plan with annual company match
- Discounts on Welch's products
Welch's is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Veteran