Sales representative (816)
Geloso Beverages GroupApply for this Job
Geloso Beverage is a small business beverage importer. We offer a broad-based portfolio of beverages in key categories.
The Sales Representative works with appointed alcoholic beverage distributors to develop and build our brand within the given territory. This position requires some overnight travel and encompasses the entire state of Tennessee with occasional visits to neighboring territories.
- Manage & Increase brand visibility and sales ;
- Representative of Geloso portfolio brands at all times.
- Establish and build distribution of our brands by working with distributor network;
- Support Distributor in proper account merchandising and maintenance ;
- Conduct Distributor ride-withs on a regular basis (weekly) to ensure programs and priorities are on-track, and to help identify new opportunities;
- Target and track new accounts and product placements;
- Work with distributor in developing effective market plans and incentives;
- Tracking and reporting all work successes on a weekly basis;
- Work under direction of the Sales Manager to meet monthly and quarterly sales goals;
- Report monthly depletion reports to Sales Manager, as required;
- Maintain and build strong rapport with distributor personnel.
- Learn how to use Vermont Information Processing (VIP) to track and manage all key sales leads;
- Provide market insight and recommendations against the target account list and update as needed with new account openings, new opportunities, etc.;
- Competitive tracking: report on competitive activity and watch for market trends;
- Present to and engage distributor sales personnel at distributor sales meetings, while sharing upcoming priorities, events and brand initiatives;
- Attend all relevant team meetings.
The candidate must have:
- Minimum of 1-5 years’ experience in sales & marketing in a related beer business;
- Proven track record of success;
- Knowledge of local beer market;
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Web-based reporting tools;
- Knowledge of and experience with Vermont Information Processing (VIP) a plus;
- Clean driving record and proof of automotive insurance;
- Position contingent upon successful completion of background check.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate reference #816.