National Accounts Manager: East
LIFEAID Beverage CompanyApply for Job
National Accounts Manager – East: This position will lead channel and account strategies to support LIFEAID Beverage Company's national/regional retail customers and full portfolio sales and profit initiatives on the East Coast. They will be an integral part of creating processes and new business development strategies. For this remotely based role, the ideal candidate will be located in the Northeast or Southeast region of the U.S.
- Manage high-profile national and regional account portfolios throughout the U.S. retail market.
- Responsible for P&L management including trade and marketing budgets.
- Ensure shelving, pricing, merchandising & objectives are achieved consistently with portfolio/brand strategy, account objectives and efficient trade spend in mind.
- Drive quality business communication and ongoing cross-functional interaction with retail sales, business development, finance, supply chain, customer service, and brand marketing
- Leverage analytical resources to optimize distribution, manage optimal SKU/pricing strategies and trade spending.
- Drive improved execution of account programming by collaborating with national and regional headquarter contacts and appropriate retail sales teams.
- Take initiative in understanding and relaying overall category and competitive trends.
- Deliver annual growth plan targets & trade spend, and achieve key performance indexes (KPIs)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Five or more years of food/beverage sales experience including key account management and key buyer contacts in the East (United States).
- Five or more years of experience in P&L management to include financial/volume planning and forecasting.
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience in direct call responsibility for MULO accounts and field management experience working with distributors in the CPG environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field (highly preferred).
- Experience utilizing syndicated data to build fact-based selling strategies & presentations (ex: Spins, Nielsen, IRI, Mintel).
- Must have the ability to build and manage relationships with customers, brand partners, and associates.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to successfully work and achieve goals under a minimum amount of direction & supervision.
- Must possess skills required to plan & manage the business across the entire region.
- Must demonstrate the ability to take initiative, be proactive in identifying issues and recommend solutions while following through on all aspects of the business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret and articulate key concepts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills—both internally (team, senior leadership) and externally (retailers, distributors).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and remain organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude with a team-player mentality.
- Flexible and adaptable to ever-changing business needs.
- Customer service mindset to ensure partners receive quality sales support.
- Physically able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly.
Base Salary:(DOE) plus medical, stock option and 401k.