Brand Sales Manager- SEA- Batch 206 Distillery
Batch 206 DistilleryApply for this Job
Brand Sales Manager Position
Batch 206 Distillery, a craft distillery in Seattle, WA, is seeking a Brand Sales Manager for our high-energy distillery. We are seeking an individual to represent our brand to on premise, off premise and chain accounts while working closing with our distributors to grow our home market of Washington state and expand into other states. Candidates will be equipped with the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years experience for both on and off premise sales in Washington State with current existing relationships with buyers
- Visit accounts in person making sales calls within a defined territory. Have the ability to manage existing accounts and the creation of weekly new accounts in the market. Ability to see developing market trends and develop opportunities. Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas and demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must have experience working closely with distributor and interfacing with various distributors both in state and out of state. Knowledge and experience in other open state markets as well as control states. Overnight travel is required. Experience in international sales a plus.
- Possess the necessary creative background involving brand building through brand promotions and sales campaigns. Develop and enhance relationships with the trade through participation in food/wine/industry related events.
- Must have broad knowledge of all spirit categories and the ability to articulate the fine points of the various categories while educating the consumer and buyer during tastings and demonstrations. Knowledge of the various manufacturing techniques pertaining to spirits a big plus.
- Will work with Distillery management to establish sales goals and craft a system of structured implementation through various channels.
- An understanding of pricing, state and federal taxes is essential
- Present self with integrity, professionalism, and commitment to company responsibilities and policies.
- Self-motivated and effective time management skills, along with the ability to prioritize, manage, organize and meet goals.
- Willingness to be part of a small team and jump in were needed
- Work flexible hours, which include evenings and/or weekends.
- Ability to be on feet for an expended period of time and ability to lift and carry a 45+ pound case of product occasionally.
- Possesses a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of registration and insurance, and a clean driving record. Background check required.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements