National Chain Manager - Original Sin Cider
Original Sin CiderApply for this Job
National Chain Manager - Original Sin Ciders
Original Sin Ciders Company Overview:
Established in 1996 in New York, Original Sin is one of the original cider companies in the United States. Original Sin Ciders are made with 100% freshly pressed New York apples.
Today, Original Sin Cider is distributed in 30 states including several international markets.
Original Sin Cider is seeking a National Off-Premise Chain Manager to oversee the company's chain execution throughout our current United States distribution network.
The National Chain Manager will be responsible for chain headquarters sales calls and for all aspects of Original Sin Cider portfolio management throughout assigned territory. This will include product promotions, pricing, distribution, product placement & tracking of execution.
- Responsibilities will include the management, expansion, and execution of Original Sin Cider current & expanding portfolio within our current distributor network.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidate will have prior documented National Off-Premise Chain Sales Experience
- 3-5 years of experience within a distributor network with proven success in Off-Premise Beverage Sales
- The candidate should be highly motivated, organized & goal-orientated in achieving success within the assigned Chains territory
- A strong background dealing with chains in the Northeast, Southeast & Midwest regions will be highly considered for this position
- Ability to construct & analyze IRI/Neilson data
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge and appreciation for the Hard Cider category is considered a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Position will require extensive travel throughout the U.S.
- Position requires the ability to work long hours and weekends.
We offer a competitive salary based on prior experience, competitive benefits, & a bonus structure based on performance.
Please send a resume & cover letter letting us know why you’d be the perfect fit for this position.