Key Accounts Manager Northeastern U.S.
Collective Arts BrewingApply for this Job
Collective Arts Brewing is a grassroots craft brewery fusing the creativity of brewing with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians. We are currently expanding across Canada and into the United States.
Collective Arts is a brand being built on its strong connection to creativity. Creativity in art, music and brewing. Our brewery is dedicated to promoting artists and raising creative consciousness through the sociability of craft beer.
We are creative, engaging, social, fun, informative, advocates for craft brewing and our brand. All of our team members embody these attributes and our brand personality. As ambassadors for the brand we directly affect how our brand is perceived and remembered.
For more information visit www.collectiveartsbrewing.com.
Why Collective Arts?
We connect artists with drinkers.
Through the sociability of beer, amplified through the reach and connectivity of social media, drinkers can discover, discuss and share the work of emerging artists and musicians.
Collective Arts reflects, through creativity, attitudes, trends and conversations of its drinkers. Through art and music, we are constantly being reinvented by the community.
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to be responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining long term relationships with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them. The Key Account Manager will play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients. They will also be responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel for Collective Arts USA.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for planning, establishing and implementing local sales strategies, goals and key performance indicators that support Collective Arts business objectives and revenue targets. They will also ensure alignment with the overall objectives of the US Sales team.
As part of their role they will focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business, and act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
As the Key Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for analyzing sales data and identifying crucial relationships of Collective Arts USA. You will be changing the dynamic of relationships from vendor-buyer to a partnership. As the Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. Finally, the Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with the accounts and maximizing the sales opportunities within them.
The ideal candidate for Collective Arts will be apt in creating and maintaining strong relationships with strategic customers. Under the direction of the USA & International Sales Manager you will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions. The goal of a Key Accounts Manager is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develops and manages all key distributor chain management relationships under the direction of the USA & International Sales Manager
- Develops and cultivates new, maintains existing, relationships with new accounts nationally
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Acts as a liaison between the supply chain team and other departments, sharing key information that enables the best decisions to be made in the appropriate time-frame.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to key customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and the USA Sales team
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Minimum of 2-5 years of selling experience within the alcoholic beverage industry
- Prior experience calling, and servicing key accounts required
- BA/BS or relevant post-secondary education are preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a willingness to travel and frequently travel for multiple days
- Ability to work late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays to support sales activities
- Must be located in the Northeastern United States in a metropolitan area
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject of Key Accounts Manager Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.