Origlio BeverageApply for Job
Origlio Beverage is a $350 Million, independently owned beverage wholesaler employing 500 people with offices in Philadelphia and Reading Pennsylvania. We are a 4th generation family owned and managed employer, and represent best in class beer brands from across the domestic, import, craft, and seltzer/FMB space.
We are hiring an IT Systems Associate based in Philadelphia to manage and coordinate our infrastructure and help desk. Our ideal candidate has dueling passions for information technology and for beer, and wants be an active and engaged participant in both cultures in southeastern Pennsylvania.
- First line of support in resolving issues related to hardware or software for staff based in Philadelphia, Reading, or in the field
- Lead IT related employee onboarding/offboarding
- Maintain documentation of all IT systems and equipment asset tracking
-Manage User Authorizations and and active directory domain users/groups
-Provide end-user training as required
- Engage on the overall Origlio IT strategy and provide suggestions for system improvements
- Majority of responsibilities performed in our Philadelphia office (20 minutes from center city), with 1 day per week at Reading office
-5+ years of relevant work experience in information technology, with experience with Office365 preferred
- Ability to multi task and work independently
- Interest an increasing overall IT knowledge and skills, including certification in server management, cloud architecture, SQL, and automation
To learn more about us, our organization and our culture, please visit www.origlio.com
We are an EEO & ADA employer