Calidad BeerApply for this Job
Calidad Beer – A California approach to Mexican cerveza.
Brewed in Santa Barbara, Calidad is as familiar and refreshing as your favorite Mexican beer but crafted with higher quality ingredients and the spirit of California.
This emerging beer brand is in search of a vibrant, energetic and friendly individual to join its growing sales team. As a Brand Ambassador, you will represent Calidad in the field, directly liaising with consumers and accounts alike, with the goal of increasing both brand awareness and sales in the Southern California region. Must be passionate about Calidad Beer, sales and of course, people!
- Account Relations
- A minimum of 3-5 account visits daily (on- and off-premise)
- Store merchandising and POS installation
- Distribute marketing materials/swag
- Educate account staff on Calidad brand
- Sampling/Tasting Events
- Implement a minimum of 2 consumer-facing events per week
- Proactively engage and educate consumers on Calidad Beer
- Responsible for securing/transporting equipment/beer to and from events, day-of setup/breakdown and preparation/sampling of beer
- Beer festival support as needed
- Travel to and from the Calidad Brewery in Santa Barbara as necessary for canning/distributor pickups
- Complete detailed post-analysis of all events and remain in regular communication with the Calidad marketing and sales team
- Support Calidad team with other marketing/sales-related tasks as needed
- MUST LOVE BEER!
- 21+ and willing to conduct alcohol-related demonstrations
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion and/or retail/grocery
- Must be enthusiastic, engaging, beer savvy, well organized and self-motivated
- Commitment of 30 hours/week and willingness to travel through the greater Los Angeles area and OC/Ventura County if needed
- Alcohol server certification is a plus
- Expect to work weekends and late nights
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Ability to stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day and lift up to 30 lbs
- Must have access to a computer or comparable device
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Hourly/non-exempt position