21st Amendment BreweryApply for Job
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Location: San Leandro, CA
21st Amendment Brewery is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work with our Marketing Department to execute our marketing plan and initiatives. Our Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with key players on our marketing team to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful. The successful candidate for this role will also be responsible for handling correspondence with Sales representatives, community partners, and other departments within the company to keep marketing deliverables on track.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support Marketing Manager in executing the annual Marketing Plan across the marketing team and other departments, working within established budgets
- Work collaboratively with other members of the marketing team to deliver on company campaigns and initiatives
- Oversee internal and external communication, including press releases, email campaigns, blog post content, and website updates
- Contribute to package and social media copy/content, with the opportunity to grow into managing social media strategy and implementation
- Provide support for new market launches, which may include booking events, reaching out to local media, creating a promotional plan, and attending market events
- Assist Marketing Manager is supporting inbound Sales requests, including management of a project queue for graphic designers; serve as liaison to Sales team members to update them on the status of projects and deliver final assets
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador & Advocate for 21st Amendment Brewery, representing the values, ethos, and passion of the brewery’s founders and employees
- Passion for craft beer & the brewing industry
- 1-2+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with traditional media, social media, and communications a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Comfort with public speaking
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including experience with Powerpoint and Excel
- Open to working flexible evening/weekend hours as needed
- Self-starter, organized, resourceful
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and Grab Life by the Hops!
21st Amendment Employee Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- Voluntary Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life AD&D, Voluntary Life AD&D, LTD
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Job Growth & Training
- And of Course….A Monthly Beer Allowance & other perks!
21st Amendment Brewery provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, 21st Amendment Brewery complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.