Territory Manager (New England)
Boylan Bottling CompanyApply for this Job
The Territory Manager for Boylan Bottling Company, an asset of Emigrant Bank, is directly responsible for increasing accounts, working with distributor representatives and day-to-day management of existing food service and retail chain customers.
Job Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working directly with distributor sales reps, taking part in route rides, sampling events, sales meetings and trade shows.
- Actively pursuing new business in the market on the street level.
- Working to fulfill the needs of existing customers.
- Achieving short and long-term sales goals and strategies for market.
- Submitting regular reports through trackers and a CRM system.
- Maintaining accurate records of distributor files, retail distribution and competitive pricing.
- This person will ideally have prior connections and/or contacts within the Polar Beverage Distribution system.
- Beverage Sales preferred, but open to any sales experience.
- 4 year college degree not necessary, but preferred.
- Ideal candidate will be based in Boston or the surrounding area.
- A Highly motivated individual who wants to succeed.
- Comfortable with daily travel in and around the market area and owns a car.