Account Manager - NYC
Lord Hobo Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
About Lord Hobo Brewing Company
Lord Hobo Brewing Company (LHBCo), managed by long-time industry veterans, is the fastest growing regional brewery in the country. Our portfolio of beers, including Boomsauce, Glorious, and Hobo Life are consumer favorites and designed to win the favor of on and off-premise retail accounts.
If your skills, experience, and career aspirations match the opportunity described below, we look forward to meeting you!
Account Manager - NYC
We are recruiting Account Managers based in the NYC Metro area. The Account Manager position is an integral role at LHBCo, responsible for building and maintaining professional relationships with key distributor personnel and retail accounts (both on & off premise) in order to grow sales and increase brand presence.
Ultimately, Account Managers are responsible for growing the volume of LHBCo beers sold in their territory. In order to grow LHBCo volume, some specific activities you will be responsible for include:
- Drive sales volume and distribution in the assigned territory by identifying new opportunities, active selling, and motivating distributor sales teams to prioritize the brand in their portfolio.
- Develop and maintain relationships with management, retail sales staff, and bartenders in key accounts.
- Execute sell-through and merchandising initiatives for retail accounts to increase consumer trial and engagement.
- Work in collaboration with the Regional Sales Manager to achieve team targets, introduce new marketing initiatives and implement promotions
- Achieve sales goals by brand
- Use VIP data to identify opportunities or gain other business insights
- Maintain consistent visitation schedule within the market, hitting target account list including chain and independent on and off premise accounts.
- Monitor beer inventory to maintain proper levels based on sales trends, promotions, new product introductions and our core & seasonal offerings as well as maintain our standard for quality products.
- Monitors product freshness based on date codes at both distributor warehouses and key retail accounts.
- Represents Lord Hobo at various festivals, tastings, tap events and conferences.
- Conduct formal trainings and ride-withs with distributor sales representatives in assigned market.
- Setup and conduct staff trainings for key accounts.
- Hosts occasional on premise demonstrations/presentations.
- Performs administrative tasks as required including expense reports, work calendars, sales goals, etc.
- 80% of time spent actively selling to deliver distribution goals, rate of sale goals, volume goals, period priorities and distributor work-withs.
- 20% administrative
At a minimum, Account Managers must have the following qualifications:
- Be based in Manhattan
- Have 2+ years of sales experience in a beer/wine and spirits/distributor environment
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable source of transportation
- Have excellent organization and communication skills
- Have physical ability to lift and move cases of beer frequently
- Have ability to maintain professionalism during and after the consumption of alcohol
- Comfortable with public speaking and possess excellent presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office Suites
Our total compensation package includes a competitive base salary, a quarterly performance bonus, an expense account to support sales activity, vacation time, a health insurance package, and of course a generous beer discount.
How to apply:
If you are ready to join the LHBCo team, email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lord Hobo Brewing Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.