Supply Chain Manager
Yasso Frozen Greek YogurtApply for Job
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for managing all operational activities and costs associated with the company’s supply chain; including raw material purchasing, co-manufacturing relationships, inventory management, warehousing, and logistics.
- Lead negotiations with all raw material and packaging vendors.
- Oversight of all production planning, co-pack capacity requirements and inventory analysis to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Oversight of transportation companies, warehouses, and 3PL’s to ensure cost effective rates, capacity and compliance with all pertinent government regulations.
- Prepare annual budgets and provide regular updates on P&L efficiencies.
- Management of new product introduction and product life cycle execution.
- Ensure quality standards are met and all mandated regulations are adhered to; HACCP, FSMA, SQF, GMP, etc.
- Lead transportation and warehousing team and 3PL partners to ensure product reaches customers on-time and in full, with no interruption of cold-chain across the network.
- Oversee the month end accounting activities for co-pack production and inventory.
- Analyze, prepare and recommend profit improvements, cost reductions, service enhancements and continuous improvement opportunities in all areas of responsibility.
- Work collaboratively while fostering strong working relationships within the organization in areas of Sales, Customer service, Warehousing, Production planning & Purchasing.
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills and abilities.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills with effective team building capabilities.
- Results oriented with a track record of leading through measuring processes and addressing gaps.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment as an energetic, caring and self- driven team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, supply chain, engineering, operations or related field.
- 6-8 years of experience in the areas of supply chain management, procurement, manufacturing, supply planning and demand management.
- Food and beverage experience preferably in CPG cold chain