Territory Account Representative
Brown's Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Territory Account Representatives are brand enthusiasts with sharp attention to detail and superior follow through. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, able to take direction while thinking independently, and possesses a strong ability to communicate.
The Territory Account Representative position is an integral role at Brown’s Brewing Company with the following responsibilities:
- Forward Brown’s Brewing Company mission and culture to on and off premise accounts through a unique targeted approach
- Sell Brown’s Brewing Company beers to on and off premise accounts by building authentic and strong rapport with retailers, buyers, and decision makers and influencers at all levels of the account
- Grow Brown’s Brewing Company brand awareness in the area by executing Brown’s Brewing Company culture forward expressions at in-store tastings, tap-takeovers, local beer festivals, and through unique beer-centered experiences, food pairings, and beer dinners
The Territory Account Representative will have a defined geographic territory including responsibility to grow existing accounts as well as open new accounts. The Territory Account Representative will be supported by, and expected to contribute to, data-based account plans and market segmentation, and will have the opportunity to help shape the Brown’s Brewing Company sales plan and production calendar.
The Territory Account Representative reports directly to the Director of Marketing and Brown’s Brewing Company ownership. Sales and beverage industry experience required.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers, buyers, influencers in all accounts
- Collaborate with our distribution partners' sales representatives to market and drive Brown’s Brewing Company sales volume
- Complete territory immersion, remain open to trends, know how to spot opportunities, and be aware of the competition’s tactics
- Know pricing of all Brown’s Brewing Company products plus general pricing of competitors in the market
- Work on market segmentation/profile and target lists to find where best to place Brown’s releases
- A strong knowledge of Brown’s Brewing Company, history, brand personality, and portfolio
- Familiarity with area beer scene, the 3-tier system, NYSLA, and applicable laws
- Knowledge of the brewing process and how all Brown’s beers are produced
Candidates must have an optimistic outlook, a willingness to assist in other departments within Brown’s Brewing Company, and remain energetic about the forward operation and goals for Brown’s Brewing Company
Brown’s Brewing Company is a small and mighty independent craft brewery founded by Garry and Kelly Brown who had a vision for a 150 year old warehouse space along the Hudson River in Troy, NY. Now encompassing two breweries both with celebrated taprooms, Brown’s Brewing Company's award-winning beer is available across four states and is ever expanding. Since 1993, Brown’s Brewing Company has remained family owned and operated on a mission to continually craft a revolution.