Barrel of Monks BrewingApply for this Job
The sales teritory for this position will cover from Miami-Dade County north to Indian River County in Florida
• Develop new business and grow existing accounts within established sales territory and develop a plan to improve or establish business with such accounts.
• Develop, manage, and execute marketing and brand awareness programs to support placements, including promotions, food pairings, tastings, merchandising, POS, and special events.
• Achieve planned sales and distribution goals.
• Operate effectively within corporate and budgetary guidelines.
• Maintain strong positive relations with key accounts and distributor partners regarding products and events.
• Ensure all state and federal laws pertaining to the sale, merchandising and promotion of malt beverages are maintained.
• Track and monitor success of our products in all identified accounts within assigned territory.
• Monitor distributor inventory and depletion.
• Utilize Lilypad software after every account visit to record information. Use this information to plan future visits, follow up on commitments and keep track of decision maker information.
• Ensure product quality through account calls & warehouse visits.
• Educate distributor sales personnel and decision makers at accounts regarding products and pricing.
• Follow up at accounts to ensure our beers are properly labeled, represented, stored and served to our standards.
• Schedule regular ride-alongs with distributor reps and advise regarding seasonal/specialty beer releases and pricing
• Communicate on daily basis with Director of Operations regarding orders, trends, seasonal considerations and any sales related issues including weekly market visit recaps.
• Complete and submit weekly work & travel logs, including reimbursable receipts per Barrel of Monks format and accountable plan, to supervisor.
• Must have ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
• Travel required, including occasional overnight stays.
• Must have own vehicle, valid Driver's License, current insurance coverage and clean driving record.
• Basic knowledge of beer offerings (flavors, ingredients, etc.).