Cali'flour FoodsApply for this Job
Cali’flour Foods is a rapidly growing cauliflower food and snack brand who is seeking a Marketing Manager to help develop and execute all marketing tactics. Cali’flour Foods is the first cauliflower pizza crust on the market and the #1 pizza crust brand on Amazon. The Marketing Manager should have previous experience in a startup environment and enjoy wearing multiple hats in order to get the job done. Passion and creativity for the brand is the most important qualification!
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and execute key marketing campaigns as they pertain to online sales and e-commerce sales.
- Help direct content needed for social media platforms and have experience in growing all major channels including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Weekly tracking of KPI metrics for key marketing responsibilities and ability to think creatively about ways to exceed KPI’s through out of the box ideas and campaigns
- Knowledge and understanding of influencer marketing through affiliate marketing programs. Developing this program and creating strong influencer partnerships.
- Ability to create promotional printed materials for tradeshows and field marketing programs.
- Light graphic design skills are needed for simple graphics. Photography experience is a plus as content is king!
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Google Suite
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-5 years marketing experience in natural/ CPG foods
- You enjoy shifting your focus as needed to support the needs of different priorities
- You easily come up with creative and out of the box ideas for implementation and growth
- You can manage a project from ideation to development to execution
- Ability to travel to tradeshows and represent the brand at different types of shows with different audiences (and truly love representing the brands and giving all of your energy at shows)
- Strong ability to track marketing metrics provided, understand them, and improve where needed
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and a short essay explaining why you are the perfect fit for the position. Please note: any submissions without an essay will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information regarding Cali’flour Foods, please visit: www.califlourfoods.com