Field Marketing Specialist – North Texas
Frankly Organic Vodka ~ Be In Good Spirits, LLC.Apply for this Job
Frankly Organic Vodka
Title: Field Marketing Specialist – North Texas
- Drive development and growth of the Frankly Organic Vodka brand nationally through participation in localized food, sport and music event sampling programs in key markets, experiential marketing activations and press/influencer events.
- Source, negotiate and execute on-brand promotional events.
- Responsible for strategic account programming to encourage product trial, brand awareness, and consumer acquisition/retention.
- Create brand awareness through off/on-premise events and retail tastings.
- Coordinate tasting events at off-premise accounts.
- Develop and execute effective programs in strategic on-premise accounts.
- Collaborate with sales team on consumer and staff education at various trade events.
- Engage the industry by creating a visible public presence through various social platforms.
- Make positive lasting impressions through personal interactions with on/off premise decision makers, industry influencers and Frankly customers.
- Build relationships within trade that result in long-term business development.
- Achieve monthly goals and event quotas.
- Recap and share best practices from activations and communicate competitive observations.
- Maintain proper brand positioning to standard, guiding proper shelf management positions.
- Build, rotate and properly maintain display space at retail accounts.
- Ensure proper POS materials are being used at all times.
- Stock, rotate and maintain home shelf position.
- Conduct quality control analysis and competitive surveys at retail.
Sales Support & Territory Management:
- Aggressively pursue new opportunities for both on-premise and off-premise distribution.
- Impact local market to increase volume sold within target accounts.
- Grow brand presence within existing accounts.
- Align with sales team for increased brand awareness and pull-through.
- Responsible for account follow-up & maintenance in the territory.
- Develop and maintain
effectiveaccount, distributor and consumer relationships.
- Motivate distributor salespeople and account managers to improve promotion of our brand.
- Collaborate with Sales and Distributor partners to convey a consistent and cohesive message.
- Participate in distributor sales meetings as needed to support
- Support the Frankly team in sales initiatives such as distributor
work-with’s& market blitzes.
Practice Frankly Core Values:
Salary plus bonus
2 weeks company paid vacation
11 paid holidays