General Manager / Brewmaster Needed
Printer's Ale Manufacturing CompanyApply for this Job
Printer’s Ale Manufacturing Company is looking for an energetic GM to lead our growing team. The ideal candidate has brewed a lot of great beer, is confident in his or her skills, honest with all, and not afraid of change. Printer’s Ale is driven forward by a relentless desire to experiment and grow and we are looking for a person with a passion for making great things who wants to help lead our team forward. This position reports directly to the President.
- Build, develop, and mentor enthusiastic production team members.
- Utilizing your hands-on skillset, oversee all brewery production ops to ensure the highest standards are continually met and improvements made.
- Work with President and Director of Sales on production planning and forecasting.
- Identify marketplace trends and develop new recipes that excite our great customers
- Develop and manage internal KPI’s
- Maintain brewing, cellaring, packaging and other related documentation in an organized and complete manner.
- Identify areas of increased operational efficiencies and drive continuous improvement culture throughout production team.
- Lead accountability and ownership of processes through all areas of the operation
- Manage inventories of raw material and finished goods, including purchasing and forecasting, to meet projected demand.
- With the Lab Technician and President, develop and review quality reports/statistics to ensure consistent, quality finished goods.
- Identify and correct production bottlenecks including fermentation capacity management to ensure production goals are met
- Identify and assist in capex projects and budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with TTB/DOR
- Conduct reviews with HR and provide honest feedback to all reports
- 5+ years as brewmaster
- 10+ years of management experience in 20k BBL’s or greater production brewery
- Proven leadership skills with ability to lead and motivate a growing team.
- Experience managing barrel-aging program
- Degree in Brewing Science or related field; advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to think through crisis and work unsupervised
- Energetic and self motivated
- Possess technical/mechanical expertise and can troubleshoot and coordinate the repair of production equipment.
- Love what you do
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms for extended hours. Must be able to move kegs of beer and packages of product. The work environment will change based on demand, but could go from lab to office to production brewery where it can be loud and hot. Ability to use a desktop computer, telephone and office equipment is required.
Compensation & Benefits Overview:
Highly competitive salary based on experience and full benefits available as outlined in the PAMCo Employee Handbook. Sick days, PTO, health, dental, 401k