Lead Packaging Tech Needed
Printer's Ale Manufacturing CompanyApply for this Job
Printer’s Ale Manufacturing Company is seeking a Packaging Operator who can lead all aspects of our packaging department, including bottling, canning, and kegging. This position will work closely with an actual onsite printing operation to ensure on time and on target product, packaged with beautiful print and collateral material.
- Direct oversight of all packaging operations
- Maintain machinery including Krones bottling line
- Create packaging schedules and work with plant management to ensure on time goals are achieved.
- Work with printing operation to coordinate personnel schedules for packaging ops
- Maintain quality standards so that packaged products meet stringent company standards
- Create and foster a positive and rewarding work environment for all employees
- Maintain and ensure safety compliance
- Passion for craft beer
- 3+ years of brewery packaging or manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of machinery and tools
- Proficient computer skills including Excel
- Be open to continual changes and improvement
- Love what you do
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 170 lbs. Must be able to work on and around packaging equipment, as well as sit in an office for longer periods of time. Must be physically able to handle pallets of beer using a forklift. Must be able to perform repetitive tasks in a production-line setting that can be hot, cold, wet or caustic. Ability to use a desktop computer, telephone and office equipment.
Compensation & Benefits Overview:
Competitive hourly wage and full benefits available as outlined in the PAMCo Employee Handbook. Sick days, PTO, health, dental, 401k