Supply Chain Analyst
Mamma ChiaApply for this Job
The Analyst will support MRP implementation in SAP Business 1, demand, supply & material planning, logistics, distribution and inventory management
Typical duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish and maintain appropriate inventory targets, safety stock levels, and replenishment requirements across multiple DC and manufacturing locations.
- Work with team to implement MRP in SAP Business 1 and become super user in the system. Work with EDI provider on setup, testing and implementation.
- Plans and purchases direct material from suppliers to ensure inventory is on hand for production. Monitors production plan and expedites material as needed.
- Manage the monthly forecast preparation and forecasting process for all product categories.
- Support alignment with sales on demand planning activities such as promotions, events, transition management, seasonal buys, to determine inventory replenishment needs.
- Collect and manipulate supply chain data to analyze performance, identify problems and develop recommendations
- Source and manage third party logistics providers and monitor their performance.
- Provide management with timely, accurate, and pertinent information and analysis.
Education & Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business, logistics, engineering or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
2-4 years of experience in a similar position.
APICS certification preferred.
Good knowledge of MRP, production, supply chain, inventory, logistics and planning
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), EDI setup and an enterprise resource planning (ERP)/material resource planning system (MRP), SAP preferred.
Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities with attention to detail
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook)
Strong verbal and written communications skills
Self-motivated and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Analyze information and assemble presentations
As a creative and growing company, we are looking for a person who is a flexible and adaptive team player, eager for new and dynamic challenges
Passion and commitment to building a beloved, global brand
Positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
Identifiable as a high-energy, self-starter who is both team driven and internally driven
Resourceful, responsible and flexible
Travel up to 10%