Brewer - Widmer Brothers Brewing
Widmer Brothers BrewingApply for Job
Widmer Brothers Brewing, part of Craft Brew Alliance, has an immediate opening for a Brewer in Portland, OR. Reporting to the Lead Brewer, our brewers are responsible for crafting and brewing high-quality products.
Specific job duties:
- Support the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Work closely with brewing team to achieve desired quality and production targets
- Oversee Inventory and quality management of raw materials
- Monitor progress of beer through production cycle via brewery information system
- Work with other departments throughout the brewing, racking and packaging process
- Other duties as assigned throughout the brewery to assist other departments as needed to accomplish organizational goals
- Strong technical knowledge of brewing, fermentation and the finishing stage of beer production
- Attention to detail and patience for brewing process to achieve high standards of quality
- Fermentation/Brewing degree or certificate from an accredited college e.g. IBD or Siebel Institute preferred
- Brewing industry experience, production experience is preferred
- Flexible work schedule
- A great team work ethic!
CBA aims to be the leader in Brewing, Branding and Bringing to Market world-class American Craft Beers!
SEND RESUME TO:
Tyler Monzie | Corporate Recruiter
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. CBA is an equal opportunity employer.
Join us on LinkedIn through Craft Brew Recruiting!