Director of Red Bull Sales
Pine State Trading Co.Apply for Job
Director of Red Bull Sales
This position directs and leads the overall effort to maximize sales, distribution, and profitability of the Red Bull portfolio in the state of Maine. The Red Bull Sales Director assists Pine State Beverage’s sales force and managers in planning, organizing, scheduling, and evaluating the execution of programs and sales. The Red Bull Sales Director is also responsible for compliance of Company standards and policies in all areas.
- Plan, execute & achieve division goals and objectives for sales, product distribution and service.
- Work with sales team to secure new business and building on existing accounts.
- Manage execution of Red Bull Sales Initiatives by securing Quality Point of Distribution Displays (QPODS).
- Visit customer locations to be ensure the enhancement of product appearance through effective merchandising, shelf maintenance and strategic placement of POS material in compliance with Red Bull Perfect Store Execution Programs.
- Be able to sell and monitor VIP accounts to uphold the integrity of the contracts.
- Log onto the Wing-Tips website monthly to stay updated on Red Bull programs.
- Work with Sales Associates to maintain and maximize shelf presence to maintain Perfect Store Execution Standards established by Red Bull.
- Identify, target and develop potential new accounts within assigned territory.
- Provide market and competitive information to sales team as it pertains to sales strategy decisions.
- Maintain a diverse organization that reflects the marketplace; lives to Red Bull’s values and inspires team through effective leadership.
- Ensure optimal and maximum utilization of promotional programs and company resources.
- Plan, organize, and facility trade shows.
- Assist in the selection, indoctrination and training of sales personnel within the division.
- Ensure route coverage at all times, monitor vacations and cover routes on as-needed basis.
- Review, evaluate, and motivate assigned sales personnel as required.
- Communicate regularly with managers, customers, sales force, Red Bull Corporate Representatives to stay current on market-wide business trends and developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years proven managerial experience.
- 3 to 4 year proven sales experience.
- Key account management experience.
- Strong leadership skills to provide mentoring, training, and corrective feedback.
- Proven analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office, specifically with email (for communication), Word (for letters, reviews, etc.) and Excel (data manipulation and/or data gathering) and Power Point for presentations.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Regular and sustained periods of exertion requiring ability to lift carry and position product using proper body mechanics.
- Significant periods of time spent sitting in vehicle, traveling to accounts within assigned territory.
- Exposure to variety of environmental conditions: weather, temperature, lighting and noise as determined by driving conditions.