Retail Account Manager
United States BeverageApply for this Job
United States Beverage (USB) is a sales and marketing organization that represents premium import and craft brands from all over the World.
USB is seeking a Retail Account Manager to grow 3 of their brands in the US: Estrella Damm, Daura Damm, and Inedit Damm, from Barcelona.
The Retail Account Manager will be responsible for selling in USB’s brands to retailers including bars, restaurants, liquor stores, and grocery stores.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Gain new distribution
- Work closely with our distributor partners to ensure delivery of product
- Staff trainings- Educate waitstaff about the brands and how to sell them
- Set up sampling activities both on and off-premise on a regular schedule to maximize exposure and educate consumers on the brands
- Merchandise accounts, put up point-of-sale materials
- Participate in distributor presentations/trainings, and sales team ride-alongs
- Host promotions
- Secure menu placement on drink menus
- Provide timely, accurate post-event reporting via an online reporting system
- Seek out and report new opportunities, competitive information, etc.
- Create and post social media content
- Must be comfortable selling and cold calling accounts
- Ability to work 40+ hours per week. Bartending experience is a huge plus, but please note that you cannot hold a bartending job while working this role.
- Flexible schedule/Available to work daytime, nights, and weekends
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must own a car and have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, must pass background check
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in social media outlets (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must not be involved with, working for or representing any other beer, wine, or spirits brands
- Preferred to be bi-lingual English/Spanish but not mandatory
- Must live in New York City