East Sales Account Executive ~ Natural Channel
Humm KombuchaApply for Job
As one of the nation’s fastest growing kombucha companies, Humm Kombucha is on a quest to put the goodness of Humm in the hands of as many people as possible.
We are hiring a Sales Account Executive for the East in the Natural Channel. This position can be located any where east of the Mississippi near a major airport. This position is NOT located in Bend Oregon.
What You’ll Be Doing:
In this role, you’ll become an integral part of growing the kombucha category. Account Executives get to work in a dynamic and fun environment, achieving amazing results, on an All-Star sales team. The Humm Kombucha sales team encourages personal-development, self-direction, creative problem solving, and optimism.
A few of the amazingly fun responsibilities of the position are:
- Build Humm Kombucha brand loyalty with small, independent natural stores and small regional chains.
- Open and grow new accounts and build volume growth.
- Work with the Sales Director and create and present sales presentations to buyers and influencers for accounts.
- Focus on growing current business to achieve its maximum potential.
- Communicate and implement new product introductions and opportunities to distribution teams and customers.
- Deepen and develop long lasting relationships in Natural Specialty Food Stores.
- Run and analyze sales data to identify gaps and sales opportunities to hunt, chase and fill.
- Supports Field Marketing in events and campaigns.
- Execute a variety of store supporting tasks like launching new accounts, store resets, gaining placement, merchandising, distribution of POS materials and eliminate out of stock situations.
What’s Required for Consideration:
- Possess a love for Humm Kombucha
- 4+ years of successful experience in CPG - food & beverage industry and B2B sales(required)
- 2+ years of Key Account Management
- Demonstrated sales success
- Driven to meet sales goals and KPI’s, with a commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree
- Are energetic, FUN, self-directed, friendly, optimistic, independent, and an excellent team-player.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Proficient in MS Office -- Especially building power point presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and use of all Google platforms.
- Exhibit excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Have a clean driver’s record, a current driver’s license, reliable personal vehicle, and proof of insurance.
- Capable of lifting over 50lbs regularly
- Willingness to travel daily throughout the east coast, traveling 4 days a week on average.
- Excitement about Humm Kombucha!
Working for Humm Kombucha:
At Humm, every position and person is equally valued. We’re all in this together, and there is an overwhelming sentiment that every Humm-ster feels in which they know that their job is as important as any other job in the company. Everyone shares in each success, and everyone learns from every failure. Many new positions are filled from within the company, fostering a sense of continuity and opportunity. The engine that drives Humm is the Humm-sters, a diverse and dedicated group of professionals who handle every aspect of the company, from brewing and bottling to sales and finance. From its inception, Humm has cultivated a culture of appreciation, respect, love and joy. Humm-sters embody and nurture these qualities as they not only define the culture, but nourish it on a daily basis just as they nourish what our customers love inside our bottle. Being a Humm-ster means being a part of something wonderful, and something that couldn’t exist without each and every person on our team.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to the hiring team. In your cover letter, please describe why you’re interested in working with Humm Kombucha in particular. In this letter please also address how you meet each of our listed qualifications (What's Required for the Role).