Brewery Sales Representative
Old Stove BrewingApply for this Job
Old Stove Brewing Company, an award-winning craft brewery and restaurant in the historic Pike Place Market, is now hiring for a full time Sales Representative in the Seattle area to join our family. Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and hardworking team player, who enjoys what he/she does and has a passion for craft beer!
Job Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Cold call and establish new wholesale accounts at local bars, restaurants, tap-rooms as well as any other businesses who sell draft beer in the immediate Seattle area.
- Maintain relationships with current wholesale accounts.
- Fill fresh samples for accounts.
- Occasional deliveries, as needed.
- Occasional presence at beer festivals and other brewery events.
- Regular meetings with management and brewery to help with forecasting production needs.
- 21 years of age or older, with valid driver’s license.
- 1-2 years of Sales experience in like Industry (craft brewing industry a plus).
- Pre-Established wholesale connections in the Seattle area a Huge Plus.
- Ability to "think outside the box" in seeking out new opportunities and channels of business.
- Must have reliable vehicle (car, truck, or van).
- Clean driving record (pre-employment background check will be required).
- Should live in immediate Seattle area, and able to travel regularly (living in/around downtown Seattle a plus).
- Flexible work days/hours.
- Organized, detailed, and persistent.
- Passion for craft beer industry, and knowledge of its distribution logistics.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office programs (specifically Excel, Outlook, and Word).
- Competitive Salary and Commission structure, including ramp-up period
- Medical and Dental benefit plan options
- Paid Time Off
- Per Diem
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested individuals should please submit their cover letter and resume for consideration. No drop-ins, please.