Regional Sales Manager
The Healthy Beverage Company (Steaz)Apply for this Job
We created Steaz with one goal in mind: to help people lead healthier lives. We do that by providing people with the best tasting beverages on the planet, made the right way.
Do right by everyone.
At Steaz, we measure success in a different way. Our “triple bottom-line” business model is steeped in our core values:
We strive to create the healthiest beverages we can for our fans.
We try to do our part to keep this planet healthy by supporting socially and environmentally responsible ingredient partners who grow in sustainable ways.
Profits(for our farmers)
We know that without our farmers, there is no Steaz. That’s why we buy Fair Trade, giving them a fair return on the tea and sugar we buy.
Refresh your career by joining and leading our dynamic sales team as a Regional Sales Manager for Boston, MA area.
The Regional Sales Manager(s), (RSMs), will be accountable for delivering the top line sales revenue and bottom line profitability for all key account in all channels of business. As the primary point of contact for these customers the RSMs are responsible for setting and executing the sales strategy consistent with the organizational objectives. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment alongside a talented group of individuals.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for growing the enterprise value within ALL channels within your territory, by developing and executing tactics consistent with the strategic direction of the company. The RSM will lead a broker network in maintaining, and enhancing current business, establishing new Customers, Distributors, and Wholesalers. The RSM will be responsible for hiring, developing, and training Brokers, Distributor, and Wholesalers, as this team will be responsible for launching, and securing new products and initiatives throughout the region, in all business of trade.
A successful Regional Sales Manager will demonstrate a strong combination of customer sales process and relationship building, analytical rigor, attention to detail, and ability to develop, articulate, and execute a highly profitable sales plan for all channels of business. This individual will work closely with the VP of Sales, in the development of customer sales, marketing and operational plans to maximize the operating leverage of the organization through efficient trade and consumer spending and minimizing distribution expenses.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the sales plan development and execution for all channels of business
- Development of Sales Strategy for the key Accounts that is consistent with our corporate strategy and initiatives.
- Have regular sales development meetings with the broker network.
- Participate in monthly sales performance and forecast reviews.
- Develop and maintain all Customer Relationship Management information within the Company’s data system.
- Develop and review pre-call plans and actions with sales and marketing management to ensure brand and channel strategies are being followed and channel conflicts are avoided.
- Provide post call reports to customers and Steaz management with clearly defined agreements and next steps.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy and customer specific plans for all channels
- Provide updated analysis of sales trends and opportunities to increase points of distribution with both new customers and within current accounts.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to VP of Sales for each brands trade program’s effectiveness.
- LEADERSHIP: Bring to Steaz a track record of successfully leading customer teams with marketing, analysis and operational disciplines. Will have led multi-disciplined organizational projects working through complexities and delivering strong results (e.g. on time, with excellence).
- THINKS AND ACTS DECISIVELY: Proven ability to combine data and intuition to make timely business decisions. Must also be able to independently problem-solve by critically thinking through complex data and issues.
- OPERATES WITH DISCIPLINE: Have demonstrated the ability to prioritize work, manage time effectively, and operate with a bias towards action. Should take personal ownership for the success of projects, as well as channel/customer/brand goals and objectives.
- BUILDS DIVERSE, COLLABORATIVE RELATIONSHIPS: Must be able to work effectively and efficiently across many internal and external partners. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and must show respect for others and inspire others to do their best work.
- LEARNS CONTINUALLY: Seeks out and brings learning and insights from the CPG industry, beverage category, competitors, customers and business partners. Should also challenge past thinking/explore new opportunities to achieve breakthrough business results.
- 8-10 Years CPG sales experience is a must.
- Preferred, key customer leadership experience, managing Food & Beverage in Grocery, and/or Convenience Channels.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Innovative, solution-driven approach to work, with strong ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Hands on expertise in working with Syndicated and Customer Specific data
- Must handle multiple tasks simultaneously and determine priority of outstanding tasks
- Positive attitude and high energy level; ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with attention to detail and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.