Brand Ambassador Part Time (Chicago or St Louis)
Maplewood Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
2 Part Time Positions Available:
- Brand Ambassador specific to Chicago respective suburbs.
- Brand Ambassador specific to St Louis respective suburbs.
- Conduct samplings and promotions with existing On & Off Premise Accounts.
- Set up all required equipment and attend Regional Events and Festivals.
- Represent Maplewood in the market in a professional and positive manner.
- Follow all event protocol and submit event recaps to be presented to Maplewood Management.
- Participate in sales trainings and other sales team related tasks as needed.
Qualification and Skills
- Experience: 1+ Years of Beverage/Beer Sales, Event Marketing, or Brand Promotion is preferred.
- Commitment of 10-15 hours per week, year-round, based on seasonal demands.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the craft beverage industry and emerging trends.
- Strong communication skills with a great relationship-building personality.
- Organized, Self-Motivated, Efficient, and have high standards for Customer Service.
- Ability to primarily work evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to lift 35lbs and use dolly to transport/maneuver 170lbs Kegs.
- Must have a clean driving record, own a reliable car, and be willing to travel.
- Illinois Basset Certification must be completed before start date.
- Optional: Server-Certified Cicerone or Certified Cicerone.