Field Marketing Manager ~ So Cal
Humm KombuchaApply for Job
The Field Marketing Manager (FMM) is the Marketing Department representative for the Humm Kombucha brand in the designated Southern California area. This includes: the support, execution and management of the Humm Kombucha marketing objectives, strategies and philosophies; the planning and execution of marketing events and consumer education sampling programs; and the development, integration and execution of marketing initiatives within the sales channel.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be the marketing point person for the HUMM Kombucha brand in the designated market area
- Build and execute plans and budgets that effectively support the company’s marketing and sales strategies and priorities. Plans resonate in the market; drive awareness; product trial and education; brand loyalty; and product sales
- Manage a team of local brand ambassadors which includes: hiring, training, coaching, motivating and scheduling promotional assignments
- Plan and execute all market sampling activations, both in store and in market, to maximize consumer interactions, drive trial and product education; and engage the consumer
- Work hand-in-hand with the sales team and distributor partners to seamlessly execute sales and marketing initiative; includes, in-store sampling, ideation, management and delivery of local retail promotional programs, special events, POS and other needs to maximize brand exposure, consumer engagement and sales in store.
- 4+ years field marketing and/or field promotions experience with a degree in Marketing preferred
- Strong understanding of the local market, local retailers and key market drivers
- Ability to build a highly motivated team and create a fun team environment where people can excel.
- CPG or food/beverages experience is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Driver’s license and car required
- Some weekend work and travel will be happening!