Brand Marketing Manager
Parabel USA Inc.Apply for this Job
The Brand Marketing Manager will lead brand marketing communication strategy, including positioning, messaging, brand campaigns, and brand activation from idea to execution. In this role, strategic thinking skills are just as important as creativity and ability to tell the brand story. You will be responsible for both brand and product related marketing initiatives including launching new products, developing key messaging, planning paid media, and the coordination of all public relations efforts.
We are looking for a creative brand marketer to help lead the rapid growth of the brand and continue to build brand love. This role is part of the Marketing team and reports to the General Manager.
BRAND MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop the brand communication strategy, including messaging, brand campaigns, and brand activation.
- Lead the development of the annual marketing calendar and the integrated marketing communication planning, including the communication objectives, creative development and the strategic marketing mix.
- Identify strategic partnerships that fit the brand mission and key business objectives to drive brand awareness, affinity and sales conversion.
- Create Go-to-Market plans for all new product lines
- Manage the annual marketing budget
- Serve as the brand guardian and key steward of brand standards
CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with brand’s internal and external creative teams, performance analysis team, and product development team to help further dimensionalize the brand and develop authentic storytelling and creative assets across a variety of channels, including digital, social, POP, events, PR, packaging etc.
- Manage partner agencies and other external partner relationships
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 7-10 years of marketing experience in Brand Management with experience in developing strategic communications plans and high impact creative concept development
- A consistent track record of implementing successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA strongly preferred
- Experience with both traditional brick and mortar retail as well as e-commerce
- Strong management and leadership experience with the ability to lead a team and drive multiple cross-functional projects.
- Experience with creative development process, media buying, and media campaign production and execution
- A deep appreciation for pop culture