Vice President of Sales
Bolido Brands LLCApply for this Job
AguaLucha’s mission is to provide enjoyment by experiencing authentic high quality aguas frescas beverages that honor, celebrate, and promote the rich Mexican cultural tradition. We bring fun to Mexicans and non-Mexicans alike. We also seek to support and encourage Hispanic Americans to gain skills, experience, and confidence to feel very secure and succeed in the United States. ¡A huevo!
We are a young and dynamic company that was founded on our love of everything Mexican as well as our desire to share that wonderful food & culture with everyone. We LOVE Mexican food and we LOVE Lucha Libre, so we combined them! Mexican food just tastes better with real aguas frescas, and we grew up enjoying these traditional beverages in Mexico. Since we could not find anything similar in the US we had to remedy this problem.
We are a creative and well-funded start-up whose priority is to build a great team. We have a HUGE opportunity to develop customer relationships and drive tremendous growth.
Join the Lucha!
- Identify and develop chain customers such as supermarkets, convenience stores, club stores, and restaurants.
- Develop sales programs, including placement, promotions, and partnerships with key customers and adjacent brands
- Develop effective sales materials to gain initial placement
- Conceive and execute Point of Sale strategies to maximize visibility and consumer sales in-store
- Achieve and maintain excellence in placement and presentation at retail store locations
- Follow up with Store Managers to ensure customer satisfaction, and/or uncover opportunities
- Develop customer tracking, sales progression, and goal/progress reporting
- Continuously drive sales growth by providing training & support, clearly defined goals, and accountability of all team members
- Provides constructive feedback to team on product placement and negotiation of desired shelf space.
- In conjunction with marketing, develop and execute promotional activities throughout the customer base to increase brand awareness, customer engagement and increased sales
- Fosters creative environment to provide for fresh and innovative store level initiatives
- Support the Company’s strategic growth initiatives by maximizing sales execution initiatives within our Direct Store Delivery framework
- Promote the brand consistently and on a timely basis throughout the entire region to distributors and direct customers.
- Keep track of and report all competitive activity and market changes
- Responsible for the completion of assigned projects within agreed budget and time parameters.
- Other duties as assigned.
Base: $75,000 - $80,000 + health benefits
Performance Based Bonus up to $25,000
- “High energy," motivated individual
- Intimate knowledge of Mexican food & culture
- Deep familiarity with the Los Angeles metropolitan area
- Strong relationships with key chain customer prospects in Southern California
- Proven experience in obtaining placement and conceiving successful promotions to drive sales
- Personable and relationship driven
- Excellent customer service skills, analytical abilities as well verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Must be well organized and have initiative
- Flexibility to work independently and in a team environment
- A self-starter, who can take the lead of the brand fundamentals and collaborate with our team to lead various activities
- Demonstrated experience leading, managing & supervising a team or department; expertise and familiarity in financial area including budget planning & control
- Bachelor's degree (B.S/ B.A.) from a four-year college