Packaging Line Operator
DuClaw Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
DuClaw Brewing Company, a rising force in the craft beer industry bent on world domination, is in search of an experienced, full-time Packaging Line Operator. Our environment is fast-paced and demanding; working here is challenging, but fun, too. Also, there’s free beer.
The Packaging Line Operator is responsible for the daily operations of both our bottling and kegging lines, and meeting production goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the daily operations of both our bottling and kegging lines.
- Cleaning kegs.
- Upkeep and sanitation of machinery and necessary equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to repetitively bend over, twist, kneel, stand for the duration of a shift, lift 75 pounds and maneuver 160 pounds repeatedly.
- Strong work ethic; the ability to work against strict deadlines is critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Thorough knowledge of craft beer and the brewing process.
- Scheduling flexibility as some off hours, evening, overnights, and weekends will be required.
- Analytical thinking and the ability to make situationally appropriate decisions based on available facts.
- All candidates must be highly motivated, self-starting, and passionate about craft beer.
- Forklift certification is not required but is a plus.
- A degree in brewing is not required but is a plus.
So, if you want to be a part of a cutting edge, rapidly growing company with room for advancement, and you fit the qualifications/can meet the expectations listed above, apply today to join the DuClaw Brewing Company Corporate Team. Please supply a resume when applying.