Shipping and Receiving Manager
Canarchy Craft Brewery Collective - Oskar BluesApply for Job
- Extensive knowledge of shipping/receiving, especially within the industry
- Safe operation and maintenance of warehousing equipment.
- Coordinates inbound and outbound loads for facility, working with Logistics Team
- Maintains up-to-date standard operating procedures, logs, and safety information.
- Ensures team is compliant with company polices and safety guidelines.
- Handles inventory control and ordering, maintaining detailed logs
- Works with other department managers to streamline production flow
- Leads in training of new hires and staff within the department
- Handles crew scheduling and timecards in a timely manner.
- Leads in-house Forklift certification course for new hires in facility
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Maintains fleet of forklifts and on-site spot truck
- Highly effective communicator.
- Skilled in responsible decision-making.
- Highly motivated, reliable and dependable
- Solid understanding of 3PL software, shipping schedules
- Knowledge of Orchestrated Beer or similar logistical software
- Proficient in Excel and Office Suite
- Forklift experience 2+ years
- Industry knowledge with a focus on product movement
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move 175 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls.
Position Snap Shot
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Exempt
Pay Type: Salary
Supervisor: Production Manager
Manages Others: Yes
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED Required; Bachelor’s Degree or vocational degree is preferred
Minimum Certification: N/A
Minimum Experience: 3-5 years’ experience; management experience is preferred
Age Requirement: 21 years or older
Required Travel: Yes
Driving Requirements: Less than 10%
Tools & Equipment Used: Forklift, Pallet Jack, Computer, Dock Equipment and Brooms
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.