Territorial Sales Manager - Long Island / Queens
HFACTOR Hydrogen Infused WaterApply for this Job
Are you self-motivated, resourceful and willing to take responsibility for a major territory while working with a major DSD distributor in the New York Metro area? Join us! When it comes to being successful, HFACTOR is all about the team effort.
HFACTOR is an innovative, functional water that has seen unprecedented growth nationally. At this time, we are thrilled to begin our launch in New York City!
What You’ll Do
Our Sales team members are building relationships within our community and always putting service and the customer FIRST! Flawlessly.
NYC is a fast-paced, multi-faceted market that requires individuals that are full of energy, team and company focused, and ambassadors of the brand. In this role, it is important that you can excel in many different environments and situations quickly and effectively.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing/potential volumes of targeted distribution channels and creating avenues to increase volume.
- Build strong relationships with existing customers and collaborating on potential opportunities.
- Partner with internal teams to identify, strategize and execute distribution strategies to service retail commitments.
- Partner with all levels of each distributor sales team and management to assist in scaling HFACTOR sales via incentive strategies, standards of practice, etc.
- Being proactive with distributor sales force to ensure incentives and goals are being met. This must be established via routine route rides and having the flexibility to adjust plans in order to keep distributor sales consistent.
- Monitor distributor inventory for proper levels.
- Merchandised coolers and dry shelves with product, ensuring proper product rotation is maintained at all times.
- Build displays and maintain POS as necessary.
- Monitor retailer back-stock areas to ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained at all times.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: VP of Sales
Direct Reports: N/A
What We Look for In a Team Member
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. Treating every customer as if they were your number one customer.
- Hard Work / Initiative, which means you have to be able to prioritize in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Flexibility under pressure which will enable efficiency to thrive.
- A Results Driven mindset enables you to interpret complex data, developing and communicating value-add solutions.
- Positive Mindset, approaching each situation with optimism and energy.
- Persistence. You are problem solver and never quit.
- Your Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Two (2) years of beverage sales experience, preferred.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems.
- Ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, occasionally working evenings and weekends as needed for special assignments.
- Professional, business-like appearance and demeanor.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 75 lbs. occasionally, as well as to push and pull up to 100 lbs. regularly.