Indeed Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Indeed Brewing Company is seeking a lead brewer for its new Milwaukee, Wisconsin pilot brewery and taproom. The individual that fills the position will be an integral part of the startup of the new brewery before leading the brewing operations once open in mid-2019.
HIRING TIMELINE & TRAVEL
Accepting resumes and letters of interest until Monday, February 18th. Anticipating employment to start in March 2019 with approximately two months of training at the Minneapolis brewery on a schedule to be determined.
- Schedule to be determined but must be available to work shifts 24/7
- Frequent travel between Minneapolis and Milwaukee will be required both during and after the startup phase of the brewery. Travel expenses paid by Indeed.
PRIMARY OUTCOMES OF POSITION
- Contribute to the startup process of the new brewery and taproom in Milwaukee
- Manage all aspects of production operations at the Milwaukee Brewery & Taproom in coordination with the production and operations teams in Minneapolis
- Lead, manage, and hold accountable all direct reports
- Develop new brands and adapt existing brands in coordination with the Minneapolis production, operations, sales, and marketing teams
- Contribute to sales and marketing efforts as needed
- Federal and state compliance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk: climb; use hands to finger, handle, or feel: reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. Specific abilities in this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, as well as depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Generous Paid Leave Time policy
- Sick time
- Health care stipend
- Allowance for work clothing and footwear
- Generous beer benefits
- On the job training including forklift certification
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please follow these instructions precisely because not following them is a regrettable reason for being disqualified for the position
- Email the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with an e-mail subject that reads exactly ‘Milwaukee Lead Brewer":
- Resume (preferably in .pdf form)
- Brief one paragraph letter of introduction in the body of the email
- Phone number where you can be reached
No phone calls please. Email questions to email@example.com
Applications must be received by Monday, February 18, 2019